HELP RAISE MONEY FOR THE OILERS AND WIN SOME CASH AT THE SAME TIME!
Starting in October 2018 Fawley AFC will run a 100 Club for supporters and club members in an effort to raise much needed funds for the club -- and each year, a prize pot totalling over £3,000 is paid out to lucky winners over 12 monthly draws. The money raised for the club is used to fund club activities such as referee fees, the purchase of equipment, insurance and facility repair costs.
1. For a cost of £5 per month (i.e. per draw) or £60 for one year (for 12 draws) you will be allocated one number between 001 and 100.
2. A draw will be made every month with a 1st and 2nd prize.
3. The monthly prize pot will total 50% of the monthly income.
4. This will be apportioned as: 1st prize of 30%, 2nd prize of 15%. The annual prize will take 5%.
5. An annual prize draw will be made at the end of every football season on the awards night.
6. The annual prize amount will be made up of 5% of every month’s total. (£300 based on 100 members).
7. The 100 Club is a private lottery and is open to all friends, supporters, volunteers and members of Fawley Association Football Club. Anyone aged 16 or over can join.
8. Payments must be made by standing order via bank transfer. One month's notice is required in writing for cancellation.
9. Members' numbers will only be entered in a monthly draw if their subscription is paid and up to date.
10. If a member has no valid reason for missing a payment, their number may be sold to someone on the reserve list.
11. The draw shall be made by the committee on the last home fixture of each month.
12. Winners' payments will be sent via cheque to the address on your membership application, or via bank transfer, within one week of the draw.
13. The name and numbers for each month's winners will be posted on the club's social media accounts and our website.
14. The 100 Club will be run by the Club Committee. In case of any dispute the decision of the Committee is final.
15. Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 100 Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one month.
16. If a winner cannot be contacted within six months of a winning draw, the winnings will be placed into club funds.